The 5 Top Reasons Why I Love OAS Brownies, Blondies & Bars!
The Five Top Reasons Why I Love Old Agness Store‘s Brownies Blondies and Bars!
- Right out of the wrapper and especially at room temperature, I can taste the rich, chocolate decadence of the brownies. On a trip - on an airplane, in a car, on a hike, I have something delicious in my pocket that is luscious, gluten-free and right on point flavor.
- I love the way I can share these brownies as they weigh in from 4 to 8 ounces each, depending on which flavor. I can slice into six and using only two to three brownies, I have an instant dessert platter to enjoy with friends.
- If I want something truly over the top, I sliced one in half, heat it for 10 to 20 seconds in the microwave, add a scoop of ice cream and depending on the flavor of the Brownie or Blondie, a little bit of tart fruit syrup or homemade Carmel Sauce...or Warm Chocolate Sauce!...and don’t forget the whip cream!
- For something super fun in the summer I placed half a brownie in a blender with two scoops of ice cream a little bit of milk and press ON!.. A few seconds later, out emerges a wonderful milkshake that is beyond flavorful... rich, flavorful and super creamy.
- The flavor... whether The Chocolate One, The Peanut Butter One, The Orange One, The Cherry One or any of the Blondies such as The Coffee One, The Coconut One, The Nutter or The Rogue Trail is Right up front and on point! And if I wish, I can have one with a bit of Carolina Reaper Pepper! My personal favorite is the Spicy Version X of The Rogue Trail.... something about the combination of nuts, and seeds, dried fruit, chocolate and pepper in that brown sugar base just does it for me! A delicious, satisfying gluten-free dessert that is always available either in the town of Gold Beach, Oregon or online!
Ok, so I am partial! It did take me 5 years to develop this recipe, in part because I am SO picky about my baking!...Especially With Chocolate!...I love Chocolate! Someone said it right a number of years ago... ‘if I am going to break my diet to have a dessert, it better be outstanding and so flavorful that a even little bit will satisfy!’
Really, I couldn’t agree more! 😄❤️