Meet MisoHeat: your new go-to and all-purpose spicy condiment! The idea first came from a craving for a spicy flavor boost for fresh ramen. It was quickly discovered that the combination of umami rich miso and six varieties of roasted peppers elevates just about any savory food and can take your meal to the next level. Hot enough for spicy lovers to crave but not too hot for your not-too-spicy-loving friends. Put it on your eggs and sandwiches, make a marinade for chicken and steaks, even add it to your pasta sauce! But most importantly, get creative. This stuff is good on everything! This product is gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, does contain soy. Refrigerate after opening.
What should I put MisoHeat on?
Anything! The way the fermented miso behaves, regardless of what food you put it on or in, it’s going to make that food taste like a better version of itself with a little extra heat.
Some of our favorite ideas:
- Marinade for steaks, chicken, tofu and meat alternatives
- Smothered on a burger
- Anything with eggs
- Enchilada sauce
- Smuggling it into your favorite pho or ramen restaurant
- In pasta sauces or curries
- Spice up soups and chilis and stews
- With cream cheese or mayonnaise for a sandwich condiment
- Broiled salmon or other fish
- Use as an addition to fresh sausage and jerky!
Ingredients Red miso paste (water, soybeans, rice, salt, alcohol), hot peppers, red bell pepper, water, rice vinegar, ascorbic acid
Made in a facility that also processes dairy, tree nuts, wheat, and soy